Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Canadian Quilt Bee

This post is specially to link up with the Sew Fresh Quilt Bee for February in commemoration of Canada's 150th Anniversary this year.

The blocks have to include the With Glowing Hearts fabric line.  Here are the blocks I have made so far.


I still have some fabric left and plan on using it all up in the next couple of weeks.  It is hoped there will be enough blocks to make 1000 quilts for kids at Ronald McDonald houses.

There is still some time left, so if you would like to participate and make some blocks for a great cause click on the button in my sidebar, or hop on over to Sew Fresh Quilts here and see the blocks some of the others have been making.

Smiles from
Kate x


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely set of blocks! Thanks so much for taking part in the quilt bee, Kate. You are a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great blocks. I have to remember to make some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and bright! Those blocks will make some very fun quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blocks Kate! How wonderful that you are joining in. I have to get my butt in gear, get to my LQS ASAP once I cross the river (still on the US side here at our daughter's) and sew some up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and leave a comment, it helps me grow as a quilter and as a blogger. It also makes me very happy :)
I try to respond to all comments by email, but if I don't reply within a few days it may be because you are a no reply blogger

With smiles from,
Kate